|Date Posted||January 10, 2018|
Position Title Accounting Assistant/Receivables
Location Davidson, NC ,28036
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Duration : 04+months Contract on w2
Sharepoint experience required
- Compute, classify, and record numerical data to keep financial records complete.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Classify, record, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals and ledgers or computers.
- Calculate, prepare, and issue bills, invoices, account statements, and other financial statements according to established procedures.
- Debit, credit, and total accounts on computer spreadsheets and databases, using specialized accounting software. Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent required;
- Associate Degree in accounting or related financial discipline a plus.
- Entry level to 2 years financial and/or accounting experience required
Skills and Competencies:
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking. Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Knowledge of legal and company policies, procedures and regulations as related to accounting.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and any other related accounting software
- SIEBEL experience preferred
- Excel – calculations, subbing columns, formulas
- Sharepoint experience
- Degree not required
- Invoicing experience, finance and accounting a plus