|Date Posted||January 6, 2018|
Company: Carnival Cruise Line
Area of Interest: Marketing and Strategy
Job Title: Sales Analyst Strategy & Planning
You have a couple of years’ experience within CRM, from requirement gathering, implementation, UAT, roll-out and training of end users. Ideally, you are familiar with Oracle Sales Cloud and/or other leading CRM systems.
Additionally, you have experience with CRM reporting, data analysis and Dashboard development. You are comfortable working cross-functionally up and down an organization to manage usage, identify trends and changes in marketplace as well as developing strategies to address changes.
You have a Bachelor’s degree in Business or a closely related field of study, or you have already obtained your MBA, combined with a couple of year’s professional experience.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to speak with you! Please submit your application today!
The Sales Analyst in the Sales Strategy & Operations (SSO) group at Carnival will be a core member of the team, which is responsible for providing analysis to support our Sales Team Operations and Trade Partner Channel. This role will be responsible for supporting the implementation of a CRM system for the sales team, mapping business requirements to functional solutions, conducting UAT testing to validate reporting accuracy within the CRM system, and creating dashboards to analyze user behavior, uncover trends and identify best practices that drive improved performance within the sales team. In addition, this team member will also be responsible for analyzing a wide variety of data points related to Sales Team Performance and B2B Online Channel to identify opportunities for improving business processes/system interactions. Attention to detail, ability to work and organize large data sets, and strong analytical background are key attributes to succeed in this position.
- Supports the implementation of Oracle Sales Cloud for the sales team, mapping business requirements to functional solutions and conducting UAT testing to validate reporting accuracy within the CRM system.
- Works with internal technical team members to establish and maintain seamless integrations and maintains detailed technical design and implementation documentation for development and business unit teams.
- Promotes Oracle Sales Cloud platform adoption, creates dashboards to analyze user behavior, identifies best practices that drive improved performance within the sales team and documents gaps between business needs and application functionality.
- Develops training material as needed based on key leanings obtained from the analysis of user behavior and participates in train the trainer sessions to facilitate delivery efforts.
- Provides hands on guidance and support for Oracle Sales Cloud configurations, maintenance, admin tasks and report generation as needed.
- Identifies and creates reports within the CRM system to facilitate access to relevant information for our sales force and to add more visibility to trends within the Travel Partner Channel.
- Creates, monitors and tracks utilization, performance and traffic analytics to optimize Travel Partner engagement and improve business processes/system interactions within the B2B Online Channel Platforms
- Collaborates with internal and cross-functional departments (Sales, Marketing, Financial Planning, Revenue Management, e-Commerce, etc.) to consolidate information into unified and cohesive presentations for different audiences
Benefits as a member of Carnival's Team:
- A comprehensive healthcare program, dental coverage and flexible spending accounts.
- Company-paid term life insurance and long term disability coverage, employee-paid optional life insurance and other voluntary insurance programs.
- A 401(k) plan that includes up to a 3% company match after one year of service and a discretionary-profit sharing contribution in your second year of eligible employment
- Tuition Reimbursement that provides up to 75% reimbursement for company related professional career development.
- Employee Stock Purchase plan that provides up to a 15% discount off the Fair Market Value of Carnival Corporation Common Stock Paid vacation and sick time.
- Two complimentary 'Fun Ship' cruises a year (based on available space and seniority) as well as discounted rates to friends and family in addition to other discounts to local and neighborhood vendors.
- An on-site fully accredited preschool educational program that provides developmentally appropriate educational programming for families of children ages 6 weeks through 5 years of age and up to 12 years of age during school holidays and summer vacation in addition to drop-in care for those unexpected childcare conflicts.
- An on-site Health and Wellness Center that provides a full range of activities including weight training machines, free weights, cardiovascular equipment, an aerobic center, massage therapy, certified personal trainers and a wide variety of other programs
- Two complimentary 'Fun Ship' cruises a year (based on available space and seniority) as well as discounted rates to friends and family in addition to other discounts to local and neighborhood vendors
About Carnival Cruise Line
Carnival Cruise Line is the most popular cruise brand in North America and operates 25 ships designed to foster exceptionally fun and memorable vacation experiences at an outstanding value. Carnival Cruise Line is the leading provider of year-round Caribbean cruises and also operates seasonal cruises in Europe, Alaska, New England, Canada, Bermuda, Hawaii, Mexican Riviera and the Panama Canal. The brand caters to a wide consumer demographic, appealing to families, couples, singles and seniors alike. One common denominator among Carnival's guests is the desire for a truly fun, memorable and enjoyable vacation experience.
Carnival Corporation & plc and Carnival Cruise Line is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer. In this regard, it does not discriminate against any qualified individual on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, mental, physical or sensory disability, or any other classification protected by local, state, federal, and/or international law.