|Date Posted||December 5, 2018|
Summary of Position Requirements:
Responsible for Division sales staffing, training and administration. Implements sales procedures and helps establish guidelines for New Home Consultants. Ensures compliance with Lennar as well as Department of Real Estate rules & regulations.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists the Director of Sales in all sales related items as well as in the acquisition feasibility study.
- Assists in hiring and administers an adequate New Home Consultants force to meet Division goals.
- Helps to implement sales goals and training programs as needed to meet Division goals.
- Responsible for controlling incentive costs to preserve margins.
- Assists and guides New Home Consultants with sales techniques to achieve maximum sales and satisfied homeowners.
- Responsible to ensure that all New Home Consultants coordinate regularly with other field and office associates to insure timely closings and satisfied homeowners.
- Responsible for assisting the Closing Coordinator with tracking closings and issuance of weekly, monthly and quarterly sales reports.
- Responsible for coordinating regular shopping of New Home Consultants and implementation of necessary improvement programs.
- Reviews and monitors New Home Consultant’s paperwork to insure accuracy and compliance with all Lennar guidelines and state regulations.
- Coordinates as needed with other department associates regarding escrow process, construction schedules, model maintenance, customer care and homeowner scheduling of events.
- Assists with input regarding advertising, and promotional needs.
- Monitors market trends and competition.
- Assists in all point-of-sale disclosures, legal documentation and contractual paperwork.
- Assist in planning and coordinating Division Phone Banks and special sales functions.
- Attend all special promotional events for Communities.
- Supervise and monitor all sales associates’ job performance.
- Address sales associate personnel issues, including disciplinary actions, with Human Resources.
- Lead and/or participate in all sales, marketing review and mortgage status meetings.
- Problem solve all escrow and closing issues between all parties, i.e. Closing Coordinator, New Home Consultants, Realtors escrow companies, lenders, title companies, Sales Coordinator, customers and/or homeowners along with any other Division Associates.
- Prepares model home budgets and coordinates timely opening of model complex.
- Assists in the evolution of home plans for new product development.
- Assists in the development of standard features and amenities of new product development.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor degree preferred.
- 5–7 years in residential sales, sales management and/or real estate or management related industries.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, as well as strong organizational and interpersonal skills. Ability to meet deadlines while maintaining a professional attitude.
- Must be able to deal effectively with confrontational situations and maintain objectivity in associate, public relations, and homeowners.
- Possess and exercise mature judgment. Must be resourceful and present a professional public image.
- Must have ability to meet deadlines while maintaining a professional attitude.
- Strong work ethic; loyal; trustworthy; and being a Team Player is a must.
- Advanced computer applications, specifically Microsoft Office and CRM on Demand (Siebel) or other stand-alone sales support system.
- Valid Driver’s license
- Requires resourcefulness, patience and clarity.
- Strong Management and motivational skills.
- Diplomacy and good public presence.
This is primarily a field position requiring driving. Must be able to operate a motor vehicle. Ability to occasionally bend, stoop, reach, lift, move and carry office supplies and materials weighing 50 pounds or less. Finger dexterity is required to operate computer keyboard and telephone equipment. Office work requires sitting at a computer monitor for extended periods of time, completing paperwork and to receive/return phone messages.
This position outlines the basic tasks and requirements for the position noted. It is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the Associates. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.