|Location||Greenwood Village, CO|
|Date Posted||January 11, 2018|
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Summary: Oracle & Emerging Technologies - Business Analyst
- Elicit, analyze, validate, specify, verify, and manage the needs of the project stakeholders.
- Retrieves and analyzes operational data evaluating and comparing information to identify solutions to operational production support issues or project plans.
- May design and/or create reports/summaries, reporting tools, and database requirements to help operational effectiveness.
- Verifiable track record of managing complex IT projects, performing gap analysis between goals and existing procedures/skill sets, and designing process and system improvements to improve productivity and reduce costs.
- Provide recommendations for improvement and written documentation that relates to the analysis of the data.
- Develops metrics, tools and processes for large, complex projects.
- Design, develop, and maintain dashboards and reports providing actionable business intelligence and data analytics for operational support.
- Design architecture of IT Portal and web based user interfaces.
- Ability to work as a liaison with both the customer and developers.
- Drive to keep current on ever emerging application technology.
- Bachelor's degree or Associates Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Systems Development and 2+ years relevant administration experience with Salesforce.com CRM
- Salesforce.com Administrator certification required. Other Salesforce.com certifications a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze issues and design appropriate solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to create workarounds to meet business needs and leverage sales systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications with expertise in Excel and Access.
- Experience with reporting tools such as Cognos, SAP, Oracle CRM On Demand or SalesForce.com analytics a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to tailor communication to audience to achieve desired results, and the ability to communicate effectively to Management.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, including a qualitative and quantitative skill set.
- Capacity to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
- Ability to establish strong working relationships within cross-functional team and utilize resources to complete daily tasks.