|Date Posted||November 7, 2018|
Provides inbound and outbound telephone support for the Systems Response Center, serving as an off-site central support point for military, DOD and Federal customers. Responsible for 24 hours a day/7 days a week (24/7) operations supporting a variety of US government systems.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
* Answer, evaluate, and prioritize customer Service Requests (SR) submitted via telephone, voicemail, e-mail, self-service web site, and fax
* Understand and evaluate technical issues and apply fundamental knowledge of systems, software, and networking to resolve.
* Demonstrated ability to apply sound process to troubleshooting and solving incidents using an ITIL based service program, including communicating effectively with technical and non-technical customers, both internal and external.
* Use ITIL-integrated ticketing systems like Oracle Siebel Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Service Now to resolve SRs, input new solutions, and follow-up on customer inquiries.
* Solid understanding of Microsoft Windows and Office 365 components, to be able to troubleshoot at a Tier 1.5 capacity, and effectively communicate via ticketing system to escalation tiers.
* Interview users to collect information about problems to determine source of error
* Log and track call information using the Siebel CRM software
* Place outbound customer survey calls
* Assist in developing standard resolutions for common user problems
* Use existing tools for the SRC and related functional tools in support of the transportation application customers
* Generate standard reports and update the customer on high priority issues
Education & Experience
* Associate's degree and 1+ years working in network, systems or telecommunications management operations. Two years of military experience in related field can substitute for formal education
* Fluent in the English language, ability to problem solve with a sense of urgency, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* HDI Customer Service Representative (HDI-CSR) or ITIL v3 Foundation certification is a plus
* Must be able to obtain NACI Public Trust clearance
Other (Travel, Work Environment, DoD 8570 Requirements, Administrative Notes, etc.)
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
EEO is the Law: www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf