|Date Posted||August 10, 2018|
- Lead a team that will work with a multitude of business partners to transform high level business strategy into executable, scalable, and maintainable omni-channel campaigns.
- Ability to manage larger teams, including task delegation, balancing work loads, triaging critical production issues as they arise, and handling priority assignment with tactics across multiple channels.
- Ability to be “hands on” with CRM systems and with data, to build omni-channel campaigns, but also delegate tasks to team members while and ensuring execution best practices are followed.
- Have a strong understanding of measurement to ensure all needed KPI’s in new and existing campaign can be measured and reported.
- Work with our business partners to develop solutions for campaign needs.
- Utilize SQL and SAS (and other statistical tools) to develop data driven customer insights, and execute on Omni-channel campaign.
- Participate and lead project teams that utilize customer behavior information in their marketing processes, including Merchandising, Loyalty and Promotional Planning.