|Date Posted||December 5, 2017|
CHEP is the world leader in pallet and container pooling services, serving many of the world's largest companies. CHEP issues, collects, conditions and reissues more than 285 million pallets and containers from a global network of more than 500 service centers in 42 countries, helping manufacturers and growers transport their products to distributors and retailers.
CHEP partners with customers to develop pooling solutions that ensure reduced product damage, offer enhanced delivery efficiencies, eliminate waste and cut supply chain costs, adding exceptional value for its customers. With more than 300,000 customers around the globe, including Procter & Gamble, SYSCO, Carrefour, Kellogg's, Woolworths, Kraft, Nestlé, Lion Nathan, The Home Depot, Tesco, Unilever, Hewlett Packard, Ford and GM, CHEP is known for "Handling The World's Most Important Products…Everyday."
CHEP employs more than 7,700 employees in 42 countries and benefits from more than four decades of industry experience internationally.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
The Automotive Customer Service Representative will work in close collaboration with both customers and internal stakeholders to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction; optimal account health and timely resolution of queries (own all aspects of customer interaction with a select group of customers “suppliers”).
MAJOR / KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Actively managing inbound and outbound calls and emails to ensure all customer requests are actioned timeously.
• Providing logistics support and acting as liaison between the customer and Automotive Logistics for any e-loads (charges), delays or amendments.
• Responsible for optimal customer account health across programs and systems (SAP; CHEPTRAC; Siebel; Salesforce; Business Warehouse).
• Implementation and training (myCHEP) of new suppliers to both existing and new Automotive and Industrial programs. Retraining where required.
• Resolving of queries, discrepancies and disputes related to billing and providing support to Finance to ensure overdue accounts receivable is being addressed.
• Logging cases for product, quality and service failures into Salesforce and escalating accordingly to Supply Chain for resolution.
• Providing support to the Account Managers with regards to KPI’s and audit resolution (requesting counts, in-transit information and reconciliation)
• In / Outbound Call and Email Monitoring
• Customer Satisfaction (customer effort and quarterly transactional surveys)
• Customer Account Monitoring & Asset Control Metrics
• Audit Completion and Reconciliation (85% annual audit completion and reconciliation)
AUTHORITY / DECISION MAKING
• Working autonomously to manage automotive and industrial accounts
• Customer Dispute Resolution (credits / invoice adjustments / corrections)
• Audit resolution and negotiation (within authority matrix)
• Sales, Account Management, Finance, Supply Chain & IT
Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
Supply Chain / Logistics
• 3 – 5 Years Customer Service, Supply Chain or Account Management experience.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Technical user: SAP; CHEPTRAC; Siebel; Salesforce; Business Warehouse; MyCHEP
• Strong Interpersonal & Communication Skills
• Detail oriented with strong focus on data analysis
• High learning agility (complex programs and billing structures across multiple products)
• Ability to multi-task and effectively manage time and resources
• Intermediate MS Office skills (Outlook, Excel, Power Point)
• Automotive / Industrial industry knowledge desirable
• Continuous improvement mindset
• Ability to work in a matrix environment
Come join an extremely successful performance and growth oriented team, we'd love to hear from you. A highly competitive compensation and benefit package including retirement benefits, educational reimbursement, and more is offered in conjunction with an exciting, fast paced work environment. Come help us… Handle the World's Most Important Products. Everyday.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to developing a diverse workforce in which everyone is treated fairly, with respect, and has the opportunity to contribute to business success while realizing his or her potential. This means harnessing the unique skills and experience that each individual brings and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Individuals fraudulently misrepresenting themselves as [Brambles/CHEP/IFCO] representatives have scheduled interviews and offered fraudulent employment opportunities with the intent to commit identity theft or solicit money. [Brambles/CHEP/IFCO] never conducts interviews via online chat or requests money as a term of employment. If you have a question as to the legitimacy of an interview or job offer, please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].