|Date Posted||April 12, 2019|
The position of Database Coordinator is a full-time, exempt position. The primary responsibilities of the Database Coordinator are to manage the data needs on the organization’s association management (AMS) and customer relationship management (CRM) systems. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about providing great customer experiences, isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and can reason through highly complex issues. If that sounds like you, we want to hear from you! This position is located in our central office in Centennial, CO. View the full job description at www.arvc.org/jobs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain and update accurate information in the organization’s Association Membership System (AMS) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system on a daily basis using SalesForce SaaS solutions;
- Support the organization’s team members in a timely manner with database querying based on various business needs, including membership, marketing, events and accounting;
- Coordinate communications with Supplier Council members (vendors) to provide accurate data and reporting in fulfillment of current partnership agreements;
- Query and compile all membership growth reports and maintain accurate monthly reporting dashboards;
- Coordinate and maintain document repository and identify documents to be archived;
- Prepare organizational and industry data for meetings, events, audits and publication;
- Provide statistical and longitudinal analysis of survey data and other instances for publication and to quality improvement purposes;
- Maintain data integrity and security; and
- Other duties as assigned.
The National Association of RV Parks and Campgrounds (ARVC), a leader in the outdoor hospitality industry, is the only national association dedicated to representing the interests and needs of private RV parks and campgrounds in the US and Canada. We are deeply committed to providing our nearly 3,000 members exclusive access to continuing education, networking, business and marketing tools, member-only benefits and discounts, and advocacy at the local, state and national levels. For more information about ARVC, visit our website at www.arvc.org.