|Date Posted||September 19, 2018|
Would you like to work for a dynamic and progressive employer while impacting society? The Infectious Diseases Society of America (www.idsociety.org), a national medical association representing more than 11,000 physicians and scientists with a highly-respected voice in infectious diseases policy and advocacy is seeking exceptional candidates for the role of Director, CRM and Analytics.
In this role, the Director be responsible for IDSA’s Customer Relationship Management platform, organizational analytics and reporting. IDSA uses MemberNation as its CRM, which is built on a SalesForce platform with additional association capabilities created by Fonteva. The Director will be the organization’s product manager for CRM systems, creating and managing our long-term product roadmap, liaising with key organizational stakeholders, managing enhancements, setting up new integrations and managing our CRM vendors. S/he will also manage analysis and reporting for the organization, helping establish dashboards and critical KPIs for IDSA.
FLSA Classification - Exempt
- Create and manage the implementation of the CRM roadmap, serving as the organization’s CRM subject matter expert.
- Create CRM solutions that meet the organization’s long-term objectives and individual departmental requirements.
- Manage day to day platform priorities, including supervision of the Membership Coordinator and CRM vendors.
- Ensure proper maintenance and cleanliness of member data, update operations documentation, and create and maintain data governance guidelines.
- Train staff and serve as staff resource for MemberNation functionality and capabilities.
- Manage integration of external data sources and other IDSA tools and systems, to ensure MemberNation serves as the enterprise CRM system and the single source of truth for all critical IDSA data and stakeholder information.
- Collaborate with staff to understand their data and reporting needs and develop key dashboards and actionable analytics to support organizational objectives.
- Develop reporting tools, KPIs and organizational dashboards to support departments and organizational leaders in analyzing and interpreting data.
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 6 years of related work experience managing CRM platforms, preferably in a product development setting or as an association or private sector CRM manager
- Familiarity with Salesforce preferred
- Staff management experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, ability to work independently, multi-task, meet deadlines and manage priorities
- Flexible, customer-focused and solution-oriented
- High degree of proficiency in synthesizing and analyzing data; ability to solve complex problems
- Proficient with analytical and data visualization platforms, and experience creating KPIs and organization-wide reports and analysis
- Critical thinking, curiosity and willingness to experiment and try new solutions
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.