|Date Posted||June 13, 2018|
Job title: IT Architect Principal
Location: Columbus IN 47201
Duration- 12+ Month
• Strong integration experience in Oracle Fusion Middleware (3-5 years)
• Solid experience in understanding integration patterns and differences
• Any API First Architecture knowledge or experience
• Experience with business process mapping solutions
• Responsible for the research, evaluation, and selection of application, technology, and infrastructure standards.
• Leads the analysis of the technology environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement.
• Creates project and technology roadmaps and define migration plans to mitigate the gaps between the current and future state.
• Develops standards for the specific function or technology domain and defines design patterns and configurations that can be reused as building blocks for other solutions.
• Leads and facilitates the creation of governing principles to manage change and guide solution decisions for the enterprise.
• Ensures coherence and completeness across all Cummins Technology Reference Model (CTRM) disciplines.
• Maintains positive relationships with IT and business leaders to effectively promote and communicate IT architecture value proposition.
• Collaborates with IT stakeholders to apply IT strategy to architecture future state architecture and develops roadmaps to realize future state.
• Defines and ensures effective metrics to measure standards adoption, reuse, and demonstrate value.
• Maintain knowledge of emerging technology and software trends focused on driving comparative advantage for CMI.
• Cultivates strong relationships with industry experts; participates and may present at conferences and round tables.
• Performs complex cost/benefit analysis when researching future state capabilities.
• Coaches and mentors less senior Architects.
• Collaborates with project teams to understand requested capabilities and recommends the right set of technologies to meet the needs.
• Provides infrastructure capacity recommendations for new applications and systems