|Date Posted||January 9, 2019|
Our engineering Client located in the Burbank, CA area is looking for a contract JDEdwards / Oracle Cloud Implementation Project Manager. Project is anticipated to last approximately 12 to 15 months and must be on site.
General Description: The Implementation Project Manager is responsible to implement a new ERP system, including JDEdwards, Oracle Cloud, hosting, data migration/integration, and other associated work streams. Drive the agreed upon scope, timeline, and budget and ensures a high level of customer satisfaction. This position interacts heavily with Executives, Department Heads, and our Oracle System Integrator.
- Manage multiple, concurrent projects ensuring quality, on-time and on-budget implementation.
- Plan, manage, and communicate the progress of the project, achieving project milestones and maintaining momentum of the project.
- Set and manage Executives' expectations in regard to project scope and timeline.
- Present and manage sign-off of key milestones and deliverables, such as project kick-off, project plan, status report, steering committee report, and change requests.
- Participate in project health checks and post go-live analysis on completed projects with PMO.
- Prepare Change Request as required to capture change in scope and/or timeline.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation using PMO standards.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs.
- Manage the relationship with all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Review of SOW and Contracts to meet projects and business goals.
Position Requirements (Skills, Work Experience, Education, Certifications, Licenses, etc.):
- At least 10 years of experience implementing JD Edwards FMS, HCM, CRM, & Procurement, preferably in the Construction Industry.
- Strong background in project methodologies, process design, requirements gathering, data integration and migration, and training collateral development.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and mastery of Microsoft Project and Visio.
- Ability to work with diverse groups of internal and external resources to meet business goals.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze issues and exercise good judgment.
- Outstanding customer service and interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with employees and vendors at all levels.
- PMP Certification preferred.
- Strong sense of work accountability and delivering results.
- Proven ability to perform quality work against deadlines.
- Excellent customer service with attention to detail and effective follow-through.
if interested and qualified in this position please respond with current resume and hourly rate requirement to JO# 6041.