|Date Posted||January 11, 2019|
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you new opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Jr. Salesforce Developer (Direct Hire)
Office location in Irvine, CA! *willing to help with relocation**
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Jr. Salesforce Developer to join our Irvine, CA client with the responsibility for all maintaining and developing solutions on the Salesforce.com platform, which service the Marketing, Sales and Customer Support functions. Analyzes business requirements/processes and system integration considerations to determine appropriate technology solutions; Designs, codes, tests and documents applications based on system and user requirements.
- Analyze requirements to determine appropriate solution designs considering capabilities, limitations, and design trade-offs
- Identify appropriate third-party products/applications to meet business requirements
- Prepares flow charts and systems diagrams to assist in problem analysis.
- Work with Business System Solution Architect to ensure the quality and integrity of Salesforce data
- Design, implement and deploy solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Assists in coding, testing, and debugging new software or making enhancements to existing software.
- Prepares test data for unit, string and parallel testing.
- Undergraduate degree and 2-6 years relevant experience or Graduate degree and 0-4 years relevant experience.
- 2 years Salesforce development experience in Sales Cloud and Service Cloud environment
- Experience using integrated development environments (IDE), Developer Console and declarative development
- Experience managing deployment and understanding deployment best practices
- Experience writing code which integrates directly with webservices (SOAP/REST)
- Experience with Microsoft SQL a plus
- Background in SDLC/Agile development a plus
- Saleforce Platform I certificate.
Please send your resume to Norman Hattar, Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is an award-winning Information Technology Solutions and Staffing provider with roots in Southern California. For over fifteen years, we have had the privilege of serving exceptional client organizations as both a local and national resource. Our team is comprised of seasoned technologists, staffing industry thought leaders, top-notch recruiters, dedicated account executives, and a world class support staff.
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.