|Date Posted||May 16, 2018|
Contract to Hire
Position: Senior Salesforce Developer
Location: Lisle, IL
Duration: 6 months contract to hire
The Salesforce Lead Developer will serve as the technical lead on Salesforce projects delivering enterprise cloud technology solutions.
• Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals
• Manage daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instance, and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements
• Communicate with project managers, clients and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
• Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives, and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully
• Interact directly with clients, managers and end users as necessary to analyze project objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces, customized applications and interactions with internal Salesforce instances
• Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow
• Collaborate with various internal departments, including marketing, product development and operations, to ensure Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance
• Lead design and development of Salesforce custom solutions comprising of work in Apex, Visual Force, Salesforce APIs, Lightning, and data migration.
• Facilitate solution design sessions, advocate Salesforce best practices, and recommend alternate approaches.
• Design, code, and test solutions. Analyze and mitigate issues identified during testing.
• Follow an iterative software development methodology and contribute to all phases of the software development lifecycle and support.
• Facilitate and actively participate in meetings with representatives from business and/or IT units.
• Take accountability for quality of deliverables, provide status on development effort, and deliver on time and as per specifications.
• Manage Salesforce release activities. Personal attributes:
• Previous work in JIRA a plus
• Minimum work experience: 8 years of software development and 4 years of Salesforce application development
• Self-motivated and creative
• Highly detail oriented, accurate, and organized.
• Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Education requirement: BS in Computer Science or Engineering
Years of Experience: 5+ years’ experience of development in Salesforce
platform Required/Preferred Certifications: Certified Force Developer preferred
For further information please contact Kunal Thakor at 973-889-5207 (or) [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]