|Date Posted||December 5, 2018|
CHEP is a global leader in supply chain logistics employing more than 14,000 people in 60+ countries. More than 300,000 supply chains choose to utilize CHEP products and solutions to optimize efficiencies and eliminate waste throughout the world. CHEP’s “share and reuse” core business offering pioneered the shared and circular economies more than 50 years ago. Today, the company provides consultative solutions surrounding the efficient and sustainable movement of goods—and manages a global pool of 300 million pallets and containers shared and reused by growers, raw material suppliers, manufacturers, wholesalers and retailers to produce, warehouse, transport and merchandise consumer and industrial goods.
As one of four Brambles growth companies, CHEP and Brambles provide you unparalleled opportunities to advance and accelerate your career. You’ll be joining an international growth company with an advantaged business model. You’ll be working for a company that is changing the way goods get to market. You’ll optimize 300,000 supply chains instead of just one. You’ll join an efficient and collaborative team who punches above its weight. You’ll be working for the good of humanity.
The Manager, Strategic Pricing & Programs will develop and lead the strategic pricing process for CCPS for the Americas. The position will perform analytics that include the alignment of market-based benchmarking, product/solutions, competitive, and risk models, consolidated into a pricing strategy for the $60M organization.
The Pricing leader should be experienced in using the pricing lever for the organization to achieve all of its relevant strategic objectives, while collaborating with cross-functional leadership teams including sales, finance, customer service, and marketing. The Manager will lead competitive pricing strategy and perform elasticity analysis to determine the optimal pricing targets to achieve growth/financial objectives for the business.
- Number of Countries: 1 (US)
- Number of Locations: Alpharetta, Orlando, Livonia
- Defines and leads the strategic pricing process, analytics, and execution across the $60M CCPS organization for the Americas. Includes the development of the annual strategic pricing planning process, incorporating competitive factors, industry segmentation, and risks models.
- Demonstrated ability to drive change and influence senior leaders with a balance of analytics and achieving results. Leads quarterly reviews with executive leadership to ensure strategy alignment and positive results.
- Act as the market-based pricing subject matter expert by developing an in-depth understanding of the competitive pricing landscape and key trends, leading to actionable pricing decisions
- Participate as a key member in driving CCPS’ revenue generation strategy and implementation through strategic price management, integrated with strategic planning, product management processes and financial controls.
- Identify and implement pricing optimization strategies as part of the commercial/sales process to achieve CCPS’s competitive and financial objectives through analytics.
- Develop a systematic approach and tools for pricing strategies, including pricing waterfall analytics, including contract renewal process, win/loss rate metrics and value based pricing development. Execute improvements to existing technology tools that can assist with effective pricing management.
- Development and implementation of a pricing management strategy for the $60M business unit
- Provide quarterly executive leadership updates on pricing strategies with supporting pricing analytics and recommended actions to key functional executive leadership team members to ensure revenue and margin targets are achieved.
- Management of CCPS pricing initiatives to drive consistent margin optimization / tools across the organization
Authority/ Decision Making
- Key team member of commercial & business leadership teams, focused on pricing strategy & implementation
- GM Business Unit
- North America President
- Other functional group leadership team members (finance, sales, retails, market insights)
- Various pricing analytics industry associations & leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Finance. MBA preferred with minimum of 5-7 years of work experience preferably in Pricing Analytics & Revenue Management
- Knowledge of pricing principles, strategy and yield management techniques in a B2B type environment. Understands the latest in pricing theory and practice.
- Demonstrated work experience in pricing and measurable results driving profit through pricing strategies.
- Experience with a major ERP systems, such as SAP, Siebel preferred. Experience with pricing analytics software a bonus.
- Strong organizational and project management skills and the capability to manage several projects at the same time.
- Advanced analytical and critical thinking skills required
Skills and Knowledge
- Demonstrated analytical capability, and problem solving skills in a complex environment
- Experience interfacing with senior executives across multiple organizations with varying objectives (Sales, Marketing, Finance).
- Candidate would have a minimum of 5-7 years in revenue management, pricing management, or sales finance type roles.
- Effectively communicate and work with the sales and commercial leadership.
- Effectively drive process improvement throughout the cross functional team to support the strategic pricing initiative.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills and conflict resolution skills required.
Come join an extremely successful performance and growth oriented team, we'd love to hear from you. A highly competitive compensation and benefit package including retirement benefits, educational reimbursement, and more is offered in conjunction with an exciting, fast paced work environment. Come help us… Handle the World's Most Important Products. Everyday. www.chep.com/jobs EOE
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to developing a diverse workforce in which everyone is treated fairly, with respect, and has the opportunity to contribute to business success while realizing his or her potential. This means harnessing the unique skills and experience that each individual brings and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Individuals fraudulently misrepresenting themselves as [Brambles/CHEP/IFCO] representatives have scheduled interviews and offered fraudulent employment opportunities with the intent to commit identity theft or solicit money. [Brambles/CHEP/IFCO] never conducts interviews via online chat or requests money as a term of employment. If you have a question as to the legitimacy of an interview or job offer, please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].