|Date Posted||December 6, 2018|
Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Experience: 6-12 years in IT Services / Consulting / Technology / Software Development
Education: BS Computer Science / BSE Computers / MS Computer Science / Masters Computer Application (MCA)
Required Experience / Skills:
● 3-5 years of experience in developing and or administering applications using Salesforce.com platform
● Object Oriented Software Development (Desktop/Web/Mobile/Cloud/Integration)
● Experience in using at least one IDE of XCode, Eclipse, Visual Studio or Net-beans
● Team management skills in an offshore development model
● Design of technical architecture
● Technical Leadership – Provide inputs in design, re-design, re-engineering, technical brainstorming. Overall manage the technical solution from development till implementation. Lead technical discussions internally and externally. Support users with trouble-shooting and resolution of issues. Perform RCAs and provide recommendations to customers for technical challenges/feasibility.
● Project Management – Handle project management aspect of small/medium size up-grade, implementation, enhancement projects. Project management responsibilities includes - Project schedule development, Project communications and status reporting, Activity tracking system management, Analysis of estimate to actual, Management and executive briefing, Driving project accountability internally, Meeting administration, Client escalations, First contact for service or support needs
● Software Design – Designing the solution in the required platform and language, lead joint application design sessions, create system architectures, technical specifications, review designs created by others; Blue print the prototypes and demonstrate it to inter-nal team or clients
● Team Management – Offshore / Onshore team management / work distribution, status communication with all team members, time booking review of team members
● Technical Documentation – test cases, functional specification, technical specification, high level design, estimations
● Communication – working with Supervisors / Managers / Customers to understand priorities and setting the right expectations for deadlines, status reporting, participation in high level design and technical design discussions, participation in architecture and scope / approach discussions for new projects, time booking for delivery team
Preferred Experience / Skills:
● Salesforce.com – Configuring the security of Org (OWD, Role, Profiles Permission Sets, Groups etc.), Automate the process (Workflows, Process Builder, Flows, Approval Processes etc., Configuring an App (App, Tabs, Objects, Page Layouts, Custom setting, meta data types etc.), Web Services, Community/Portal configuration
● Force.com – Apex, Visual Force, Lightning
● Query Language (SOQL, T-SQL, PL/SQL etc.)
● Database (Oracle, MS SQL, My SQL, DB2 etc.)
● ETL Tools (Jitterbit, Saleforce.com Data Loader, Informatica etc.)
● iOS programming (if needed)
● Agile / SCRUM Experience
Preferred Certifications / Credentials:
● Salesforce.com Developer / Advanced Developer
● Salesforce.com Administrator / Sales Cloud / Service Cloud
● Salesforce.com Technical Architect
● SCRUM Developer Certification
Role requires roughly 30-50% national travel.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled'
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Job ID: R1038644