|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Roseville, CA, California|
|Date Posted||June 1, 2018|
As the Salesforce Administrator, you are a part of the Information Systems team, delivering high quality solutions to meet business needs. You will be primarily responsible for configuring and maintaining the Salesforce platform to meet business needs for departments using Salesforce, as well as build the interface and tools to expand use of Salesforce across the business. This position is responsible for the overall configuration and operation of the existing implementation and continued operations, as well as the continuous improvement of the Salesforce tools for all user groups. The administrator will perform configuration, testing, implementation, documentation, and updating tasks relating to the Salesforce system. A team player with a collaboration-oriented, mindset is essential.
- Daily administration and support of the Salesforce.com platform database including managing user roles and profiles, security settings, sharing rules, etc.
- Create and manage custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, custom workflows, process builder, and approval processes.
- Use your in-depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of SFDC and successfully expanded on those capabilities using custom code as needed (Apex, visualforce pages, lightning components, lightning design system, s-controls)
- Participate in best practices with regards to system maintenance, configuration, development, testing, data integrity, etc.
- Design, document, build, test and deploy enhancements to Salesforce custom objects, page layouts, workflows, alerts, reports and complex dashboards within Salesforce.
- Research changes in upcoming Salesforce.com releases and other integrated applications; provide recommendations when necessary to enhance efficiency and productivity. Consult fellow staff regarding implications to the business and to the current Salesforce.com instance.
- Actively participate in build processes, sandbox configurations, and overall change management process.
- Maintain a holistic view of all business processes and users in the system to understand cross-functional impacts with regard to configuration, process, workflow and reporting.
- Participate in user requirement sessions and document user requirements to address changing business needs.
- Contribute on the technical side of business projects and create solutions to meet challenges.
- Implement and support solutions like, Communities, Pardot, Social Studios, as well as DocuSign, and various others found on the Salesforce AppExchange.
- Communicate with team members and stakeholders regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions.
- Creates custom report types, custom reports, and dashboards.
- Conduct proactive system monitoring (logs/queues)
- Perform related duties as required or assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in technical field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 4+ years of proven Salesforce.com experience in an Administrative and/or Development capacity
- com Certified Administrator, preferably an Advanced Administrator and Developer 1 Certification.
- Experience in a Salesforce.com System Administrator role using the platform at an enterprise level.
- Knowledge and practical application of Visualforce, APEX programming, Force.com APIs, and Web Services
- Experience with Lightning and transitioning an old org from Classic to Lightning is highly desirable.
- Familiarity with Agile and Waterfall SDLC
- Demonstrated strong performance collaborating with Sales, Support Services and Marketing teams to effectively utilize Salesforce.com.
- Proven experience recognizing alignment between technology and business process.
- Exceptional interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand customer requirements and translate them into a technical reality that is extendable and maintainable.
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to understand and explain system integration, and multi-platform architecture.