|Date Posted||April 16, 2018|
Are you a subject matter expert who enjoys working with cutting edge technology to solve tough problems? Are you a technologist who wants to support Federal clients and drive meaningful change? If so, Deloitte could be the place for you! Join our Oracle Enterprise Solutions team, consistently recognized as a leader in Oracle services, and apply your industry and technical knowledge across a full line of applications. If you are seeking an opportunity to advise Federal clients on financial, procurement, supply chain, and other business areas by leveraging the entire suite of Oracle products, consider a career in our practice.
Work you’ll do
As a Specialist Senior in our practice you will:
- Implement technical and functional Oracle EBS solutions across the full lifecycle
- Perform project tasks independently, and may direct the efforts of others
- Participate in or lead the development of deliverable content
- Anticipate client needs and formulate solutions to client issues
- Review deliverables for accuracy and quality
- Coach junior staff
- Contribute to new business and proposal development
- Manage own personal and professional development, seeking opportunities for expansion of consulting skills and experiences
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping Federal government initiatives today. Deloitte’s Federal practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the Federal practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the Federal marketplace.
Our Federal Oracle Enterprise Solutions team is a functional and technical capability-based practice. Our professionals bring deep experience in implementing, customizing, upgrading and supporting Oracle Enterprise solutions.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 3 years of technology consulting or other relevant industry experience
- Experience working independently with minimal supervision and guidance
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with experience exercising mature judgment
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools, as well as Internet research tools
- Experience in various phases of implementation life cycle: Prepare, Design, Build, Test, Deploy and Operate testing
- Full life cycle implementation using any of the following Oracle Financial modules: General Ledger, Oracle Federal Administrator, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Purchasing, i-Procurement, Projects, Fixed Assets, Order Process Management (OPM), Order Transportation Management (OTM), Service Contracts, iSupplier, Supply Chain Management
- Exposure to modules - Financial / Manufacturing / Distribution / CRM / HRMS
- Familiarity with Oracle suggested standards and approach for delivering EBS work products
- Must be able to obtain and maintain required clearance for this role
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization
- Demonstrated ability to design, develop, unit test, and deploy FRICEW objects in EBS using Oracle tools including PL/SQL, Oracle 6i, Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle 9iAS etc.
- Experience with schema and table structures in various e-Business modules
- Experience developing Forms, Reports, PL/SQL, Workflow (WF), Oracle Applications Framework (OAF) for various e-Business modules
- Experience producing deliverables to software standards (CMMI)
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.