|Date Posted||March 10, 2018|
Oracle Technical Developer
Seeking a Technical Application Developer to help drive our Order to Cash space forward in our Oracle E-Business Suite implementations. Given our multifaceted growth and complex distribution network, this position will be exposed to intricate, evolving models and scaling challenges, necessitating a deep understanding of the EBS technology stack and Order Management, SCM & territory management modules. This role is a software development role involving production support.
- Execute, assess, and troubleshoot software programs and applications. Analyze and amend software errors in a timely and accurate fashion, and participate in software upgrades, revisions, fixes and patches as mandated by the vendor
- Participates in the solution design process: requirements gathering and backlog refinement, shapes and guides systems approach, helps with project initiation, contributes to functional design, and leads technical design and development.
- Develops software solutions to business problems. Leverages established design patterns and coding standards. Builds solutions that are secure, durable, scalable, flexible, and accessible and proactively mitigate against production support issues.
- Automates test coverage per platform capabilities and requirements. Establishes and maintains continuous build and integration testing on applicable platforms and assists with manual system and integration testing efforts.
- Key contributor and driver in the deployment approach, including planning and execution, data conversion approach, script development and execution, warranty period and transition of the solution to the platform's operational context.
- Operates in both waterfall and Agile Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) processes and methodologies
- Guide developers on issues related to the design, development, and deployment of mission-critical information and software systems; Review work of development teams.
- Operates under minimal supervision. Usually reports to the Manager of Software Development.
- Able to work on production support issues and individually contribute in providing fixes in SEV1 issues raised during business working hours.
Experience Required -
- 8-12 years of technical experience in software development.
- Strong expertise of Oracle Applications R12/R11i in SCM (Order Management, Work In Progress, Bills Of Material, Inventory & Purchasing Modules) , CRM (Service Contracts, Install Base & Service Request).
- Functional knowledge in SCM & CRM Modules.
- Technical knowledge on SQL, PL/SQL, Workflow, Oracle Forms, UNIX scripting, OA Framework is a must.
- Knowledge of Appworx (Scheduler) is a plus.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)