|Date Posted||November 7, 2018|
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Job Title: QA Tester
Location: ALLEN TX 75013
Start date: 11/26/18
End Date: 2/25/19
Seeking a talented Software Engineer to focus on the automation of network diagnostics, provisioning, and manual tasks. This position will require both development and network provisioning experience. In this position you will support many existing applications. The candidate should be one who can quickly understand the business processes and workflows of Service Orders and Plant Facility Assignment functions to improve Client’s Test Automation. This position requires the ability to quickly learn new technology and business processes. The ideal candidate has working knowledge of TL1 and CLI commands and a passion for automating manual testing functions. The position requires a balance of development and network skills to serve as a “jack of all trades" expert. This role requires in depth knowledge of Telecom and network provisioning.
• Design, and build tools utilizing modern concepts and technologies to automate a host of manual testing tasks.
• Maintain documentation of all automation created (architecture, design, and user guide)
• Engage directly with users to understand business processes
• Create proof of concepts to validate and drive design decisions for testing automation.
• Implement new and modify existing automation for increased efficiency and performance.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related subject matter is preferred
• 2+ years’ experience with a Telecommunications.
• 1+ years’ experience with relational databases.
• Excellent team player, eager to learn from others, and to share skills with colleagues
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong understanding backlog management, product roadmap, scrum, and Kanban
• Proficient with Python, SQL, Java or C#, source control such as Git, TFS or SVN.
• SDLC: Agile-Scrum, Kanban, and Iterative-Waterfall
• Web Services: RESTful and SOAP Services.
• Strong understanding of automation tools such as selenium.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Operating Systems: Unix and Linux variants
• Databases: MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL or Informix
• Languages: AngularJS, Groovy
• Pega BPM, CRM, and other modules
• DevOps: CI/CD tooling
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)