|Date Posted||December 6, 2017|
At Ingersoll Rand we're passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car®,Ingersoll Rand®, Thermo King®, Trane®, American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit http://www.ingersollrand.com/.
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
Perform administrative/system tasks within Siebel CRM/PRM, Salesforce.com and monitors data for integrity. Distribute reports for management which identify data integrity issues. Train all system users and provide continuing help-desk support. Position is responsible for all training materials for Siebel CRM and PRM and Salesforce.com, and Club Car Links. Assist with implementing continuous system and process improvements including all aspects of reporting of Siebel data and training new processes to existing users
- Manages new internal users in Salesforce.com to include setup, changes and terminations.
- Perform administrative tasks in Siebel/SFDC, including managing list of values, creating predefined queries/lists, merging accounts, account visibility, realigning territories/account teams, entering competitor products, validating account setup, monitoring system compliance, and other application configuration tasks.
- Facilitator of training for all system users. Conduct periodic training sessions for existing users on and off site. Ensure users have the tools necessary to use the system effectively and efficiently. Ensure all training materials, manuals and literature are accurate and up to date with process and system changes.
- Clearly understand Siebel CRM and PRM and the Club Car sales process in order to provide help desk support for all users. The sales process includes knowledge of the entire Siebel system which includes accounts, contacts, activities, assets, opportunities, assessments, custom solutions, opportunity deal analysis, quotes, proposals, and orders. Complete knowledge and understanding of all business processes for these areas is required to assist and train users.
- Responsible for system and regression testing for all CRM and Club Car Links applications.
- Clearly understand all customer facing applications for training of users to include, Club Car Links, Car and Parts ordering. Provides help desk support for all users.
- Monitor and report on system compliance.
- Monitor data compliance and proactively address compliance concerns and needs. This position is responsible for identifying data, process and system issues, structuring reporting, and full management of data integrity.
- Maintain and update maps for sales territory management; create and distribute maps as requested
- Responsible for maintaining Standard work for all duties and assignments.
- Process oriented
- Follow up / tracking skills
- Problem Solving and Trouble shooting skills a must
- Flexible and Change Agent, Adaptable
- Siebel, Salesforce.com and/or Oracle experience preferred
- Decision-making skills, project prioritization, and strong analytical skills.
- Handling of confidential data and information in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities.
- Strong computer literacy – Excel and Oracle Business Intelligence essential
- Excellent communication skills with ability to interact with business and technical teams , including the ability to express concepts and ideas with clarity
- Ability to multi-task and work in fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to learn quickly and retain knowledge
- Strong attention to detail with follow-through
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or other related field preferred.
- 2-5 years related experience to the responsibilities listed above.
- Must have CRM or ERP exposure, Siebel, Salesforce.com and/or Oracle experience preferred.
- Must have advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Must be able to work well and adapt to change in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to travel - up to 10%
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.