|Date Posted||February 8, 2019|
• Responsible for technical administration, configuration, and enhancement of the Salesforce.com solution for the Global Client Implementation team.
• Define and implement technical solutions to automate customer acquisition and boarding functions on Salesforce.
• Work closely with business analysts to understand business requirements and translate into technical requirements and design
• Liaise with IT to coordinate customer acquisition and boarding functions with upstream and downstream functions on the Salesforce platform to enable integrated end-to-end solutions
• Embrace the single instance strategy for Salesforce.com by supporting governance processes and deploying technical solutions within the defined release management process.
• Design and implement technical solutions to satisfy functional and non-functional requirements while ensuring quality, scalability and timely delivery.
• Maintain an understanding of the Salesforce.com platform and technical components, including technical data model, integration between components and impacts of process and technical designs with upstream and downstream processes.
• Create and maintain project deliverables to ensure technical requirements and designs, data models, test plans, etc are thoroughly and consistently documented using standard templates and centralized repository
• Collaborate with Business Analysts, Developers and IT partners on complex technical solutions.
• Perform comprehensive testing prior to engage business analysts and end users for testing
• Provide tier 2/3 support
• Establish and maintain positive communication and professional relationships with internal/external customers, team members and vendors/partners.
• Stay current on Salesforce.com functionality, best practices, releases, product roadmaps and 3rd party applications available via the AppExchange. Obtain/maintain Salesforce.com certifications.
• 3+ years of experience in Salesforce.com administration
• 7+ years of experience in Information Technology and/or CRM application administration
• Current, valid, verifiable Salesforce.com 201 certification (Certified Salesforce Administrator) or higher (401 & 211 a strong plus)
• Proven understanding of the Salesforce product suite, including Sales, Service, Communities as well as the Force.com platform
• Experience with Salesforce Lightning a plus
• Experience with DocuSign a plus
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Business Management, Computer Science, MIS, or Industrial Engineering
• Experience analyzing business requirements and translating into technical designs.
• Exceptional work ethic, customer service and interpersonal skills
• Strong verbal and written communications
• Ability to work in a highly matrixed business environment
• Ability to develop effective working relationships with business partners, business analysts and project team partners to design and deliver solutions, resolve issues and drive work to completion
• Strong sense of urgency
• Strong knowledge of SDLC and Agile (Scrum) project methodologies.