|Location||Fort Worth, TX|
|Date Posted||March 15, 2019|
Salesforce Admin / Developer
Fort Worth, TX
The Salesforce Administrator / Developer must be passionate about Salesforce as a platform and a business enabler while showing personal and professional efforts to stay current on Salesforce innovation cycle.
The primary duties include daily support and maintenance of our Salesforce Environments (US and UK), work on break-fix, service requests, and various size projects in Sales and Service Cloud using Classic and Lightning. The position uses ticket management, Agile / Iterative Prototyping, work estimates, and standard IT Development and System Lifecycle practices to perform their duties. They must be able to work independently, but also will work closely with the Salesforce Developer and Great Plains Administrator to develop solutions and technical peer reviews. While this position is primarily about performing Salesforce administration and development, they also must be able to gather / clarify requirements, lead and document testing, and communicate well with the user community to provide consistent working solutions in a timely manner.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Maintain or develop new user and security access (roles, profiles, sharing, owd)
- Understand and manage Sales and Service Cloud related configurations
- Lightning App Builder design and layout
- Support / Develop Approvals, Flows, Process Builder, Email Templates, Views, Reports / Dashboards
- Follow SF best practices to manage and troubleshoot migrations through environments using Change Sets, Eclipse or other standard tool sets.
- Coordinate and Manage Environment Refreshes for Production Support and Project Activities
- Create and maintain project and SDLC documentation related to their work
- Gather / clarify requirements, lead and document testing, and communicate with users
- Perform administrative tasks for ticket management, Agile / Iterative Prototyping, work estimates, and standard IT Development and System Lifecycle practices
- Lead or participate in technical peer reviews
- Simple development for Visual Force pages, Apex classes & triggers, and integrations with third party systems
- Review Releases and help to develop plans for testing or training for changes that will not be transparent to the user community
- Work closely with other departments to implement process improvements
- Participate on all projects for extending and improving Salesforce and related technologies
- Learn modules and technologies quickly in the support of those areas in ‘Must Haves'
- 1+ years demonstrated technical proficiency to perform day-to-day and scheduled or project work required for this position
- Demonstrated analytical, troubleshooting, business analysis, prototyping, test development
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- May be called upon to perform production support or system rollouts on nights and weekends
- 2+ years demonstrated technical proficiency to perform day-to-day and scheduled or project work required for this position.
- 1+ Years Development in one or more: Lightning Development, B2B(Cloudcraze), Lightning Connect and Web Services, Pardot Administration, Social Studio
- Demonstrated knowledge of Systems Management (Incident, Change, Release), work estimates
- Previous SF Implementation or System Audit Experience with data conversions
- ERP Administration experience; Business Intelligence
- Technical Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience is acceptable
- SF Administration Certification
- SF Platform App Developer Certification
- SF Advanced Administration Certification
- SF Platform App Developer 1 or 2 Certification
- Working Toward SF Architect Certification