|Date Posted||June 12, 2018|
The Hilton Grand Vacations CRM group is looking for an experienced, certified Salesforce Administrator with Salesforce.com or similar SaaS experience. In this role, you will partner closely with Hilton Grand Vacations Salesforce.com-deployed business units, CRM Team members and Corporate IT.
Our high-energy, client-centric environment is driven to employ best practices, creativity, and constructive teamwork in order to deliver effective, innovative and adoptable CRM | Sales Automation solutions to our valuable internal clients.
- Prepare documentation including requirements, design documentation, test cases and other documentation as required through the project lifecycle.
- Consult with business users to identify current operating procedures and deliver against business and system objectives.
- Analyze, design, and configure software to develop and implement systems to meet customer facing business and technical requirements.
- Responsible for supporting the maintenance of the functional areas of data management, dashboards, reports, etc. as well as maintaining and troubleshooting existing configurations and development.
- Provide day-to-day tier 2 support and educate users with proactive best practices to enhance and increase their knowledge of Salesforce.com.
- Establish and implement best practices for system maintenance, configuration, development, testing, data integrity, etc.
- Research and communicate changes in upcoming versions of Salesforce.com and other integrated applications.
- Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues involving CRM and business operations, act in a consultative capacity to ensure Salesforce.com optimization.
- Contribute and assist with other company/department projects and initiatives unrelated to Salesforce administration.
- Complete job-related training courses and/or seminars, as may be required for the job and/or assigned by Manager.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Active Salesforce.com Administrator Certification
- 3+ years experience encompassing the ability to define and re-design business processes and the ability to translate business requirements into Salesforce.com configuration requirements
- 3+ years’ experience with relational databases, data integration and analysis
- Must have experience in CRM deployment and UI customization in SalesForce
- Hands on experience with implementation and management of SalesForce.com and other on demand CRM systems
- Experience with large, complex deployments of salesforce.com
- Knowledge of the configuration, deployment and expansion of Salesforce.com including Salesforce.com administration module, API, data loader, CTI, custom objects and workflow
- Ability to adapt to changing environments
- Exposure to formal Project Management processes
- Process Improvement experience
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Experience using Lightning Salesforce Interface