|Date Posted||August 16, 2018|
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you new opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career
Salesforce Administrator *NEW*
As Salesforce Adminstrator you'll be involved in all levels of Salesforce administration, including user training and supporting all users. In addition, the Salesforce Administrator will be involved in implementing enhancements to salesforce.com; keep current on new features of salesforce.com to create recommendations for best practices and utilization of this program.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Day to day administration of Salesforce
- Developing and maintaining the functional areas of data management, forecasting, deal registration, contacts, leads, campaigns, opportunities, quotes, dashboards and reports and any other customization.
- Maintain user roles and profiles.
- Perform data loading and merging / processing of duplicate records.
- Develop and manage reports and dashboards.
- Maintain Territory Management within Salesforce
- Create and maintain workflows, approval processes, and validation rules
- Assist in analyzing current sales processes and suggest improvements
- Identify Salesforce usage problems and craft technical /communication plans to remedy
- Help integrate new functionality from Salesforce releases and upgrades, including plugins
- Continuously improve user’s Salesforce experience; focusing on speed, efficiency and shortening the sales cycle.
- Troubleshoot escalated issues and tickets with Salesforce.com
- Train new and existing end users on the Salesforce CRM
- Present and inform on any new Salesforce functionality that lowers the sales cycle and improves efficiency of end users
- 4 years of IT work experience and 2 year of Salesforce administration experience
- Good writing, presentation, communication and organization skills
- ADM201 certification
Please send your resume to Gloria Delfin, Technical Recruiter, for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is an award-winning Information Technology Solutions and Staffing provider with roots in Southern California. For over fifteen years, we have had the privilege of serving exceptional client organizations as both a local and national resource. Our team is comprised of seasoned technologists, staffing industry thought leaders, top-notch recruiters, dedicated account executives, and a world class support staff.
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.