|Date Posted||January 9, 2019|
Top Three Skills:
- Candidate must have strong experience working with Salesforce within a cloud (Sales and Service Cloud) technical environment. Should have at least 3-4 years of hands-on experience.
- Candidates should be strong with data loader and doing advanced configurations within Salesforce. CPQ experience is a nice to have.
- Candidates will be working with the support group but also interactive with the business users, so strong customer service skills and communication are key to this role.
Job Description: Salesforce Administrator/Analyst
Experienced Salesforce.com Administrator/Business Analyst with the ability to maintain the setup, configuration, and development of our mature Salesforce.com implementation by drawing on experience and understanding of best practices surrounding sales operations, marketing programs, lead flow management, CRM, and Salesforce.com implementations. This role will be responsible for ensuring that the configuration of our Salesforce.com and associated systems help the business functions to run as efficiently as possible through proper maintenance and continuous improvement. Work with business owners, project teams, business analysts, vendors, partners and the application development to ensure solutions are aligned with business and IT strategies and comply with organization's architectural standards. Interact regularly with business representatives to understand business requirements and anticipate IT solutions. Provide subject matter expertise on salesforce.com functionality.
The Salesforce Administrator/Analyst responsibilities:
- Work closely with various functional groups to understand and analyze business processes and requirements
- Possess the ability to configure and/or customize applications or tools to fit varying business requirements and application support.
- Drive detailed technical requirements and analysis on new salesforce.com configuration projects of varying complexity to ensure the smooth operation of our day-to-day sales functions
- Recommend technology solutions and apply relevant principles to propose reliable and least disruptive solutions
- Provide systems analysis, technical recommendations, cost and time estimates, design, testing, validation and deployment support, making recommendations of new code or reusability of existing code
- Execute on development or configuration changes to meet requirements including installation and configuration of app exchange applications
- Participate in component, data analysis, and performance monitoring
- Review complex Apex applications (controllers, batch classes, triggers) to ensure compatibility with new work, and troubleshoot production issues, identify opportunities to streamline processes and gain efficiencies
- Stay on top of salesforce.com and Force.com development trends, new features and innovations that could apply to our business.
- Pro-actively identify areas of improvement and functional gaps in existing systems and Salesforce.com setup
- Provide day to day troubleshooting and technical support for end users
- Reports to Manager of Application & Project Support
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent Salesforce administrator skills
- Experience with Oracle CPQ (Big Machines or similar CPQ application), Data Loader & Salesforce Lightning required
- Experience with Service Cloud and Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) a strong plus
- Experience with DocuSign for Salesforce preferred
- Understanding of marketing automation applications and integration to Salesforce.com
- Proven capability in leading salesforce.com based projects within scope and timeline and a successful track record managing a SFDC application integrated with backend ERP systems and external lead sources
- Experience in technical documentation and change management/code migration processes
- Innovative thinker with the ability to work in a team environment as well as independently when necessary
- Ability to manage multiple projects of varying degrees of complexity
- Strong ability to lead, influence others and communicate and work effectively with others, especially under pressure of meeting project deadlines
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and functional areas quickly to deliver best of breed solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Information Systems, Computer Science or Engineering
- 7+ years working in a business analysis, project management, or similar role to build and support IT solutions with cross-functional teams across all levels of the organization
- 5+ years hands on salesforce.com experience implementing or administrating Salesforce.com, including solution architecture recommendations, application development, deployment, maintenance and support of custom and Apex applications.
- com Admin Certification; Advanced Admin Certification; Developer Certification
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.