|Date Posted||March 14, 2019|
Salary: $55 hour
Location: USA, Illinois, Chicago
Job Type: Contract
The Salesforce Administrator will be leading various projects. You will be implementing and providing support, gathering requirements, doing configuration, with the end goal of increasing user adoption.
This is a 3 Month contract position requiring onsite work for 5 days a week in downtown Chicago (near the John Hancock building).
- Maintain Salesforce Administrator status by staying up to date on releases and passing maintenance tests
- Gathering, interpreting and clarifying business requirements to stakeholders
- Maintaining, developing, and communicating system reports/metrics to track trends in usage and data integrity
- Configuring and integrating - document functional requirements for features and projects
- Provide strategic consulting of best practices, training programs, and the use of CRM applications to end users
- Salesforce Certification REQUIRED
- 3+ years' of hands on Salesforce Administration experience
- Strong configuration skills
- Strong analytical reasoning skills
- Strong communication skills (ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders)
- Experience using modules
- Experience using App Ad-on.
To discuss this opportunity as well as other Salesforce.com opportunities available in more detail; please send your CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or you can reach me directly at 212 594 1495 (ext 3945)
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals globally. We have a wide and diverse