|Date Posted||August 10, 2018|
I have a client who is looking to bring on a Salesforce Administrator or a contract to hire position!
Roles & Responsibility
- Implement and support new system
- Administrative task such as page layouts, validation, customization, workflows, and manage user setups
- Customization of workflows, process builder, approval processes, and dashboards
- Training and supporting end users
- Troubleshooting and providing solutions
- 3+ years Salesforce administrator experience
- Experience with CPQ
- Experience with lightning preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Salesforce Certified preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science preferred
Please apply by sending your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).