|Date Posted||August 9, 2018|
Non-profit Salesforce Administrator - North Carolina - Contract-to-hire
If you want to be a part of a good cause, check the information below!
- Working on the NPSP Platform
- Work with product team to manage and prioritize ongoing support requests
- Helps users develop or modify reports.
- Translate business requirements into working solutions using a combination of Salesforce configuration and custom development approaches
- Advance and maintain the Salesforce implementation to accelerate delivery of innovative, high-quality solutions
- Daily administration and support of company Salesforce database including but not limited to creating/managing customization of objects
- Fields, record types, page layouts, validations, workflow and approval rules
- Stay up-to-date on upcoming versions of Salesforce and applications to inform recommendations on system scalability and sustainability
- Optimize the use of Salesforce and integrated applications through initiatives to improve testing, implementation, documentation and company training
- Create (design, document, build) and manage (test, deploy) custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, custom workflow, approval processes, and other enhancements
- NEED to have NPSP experience.
- 2+ years of Salesforce administration experience (across sales, marketing and service functions)
- Salesforce certification's highly preferred, (ADM201, ADM211, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud)
Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Data experience, from data entry to data cleansing in Microsoft Excel and other tools
A passion for problem-solving
- Proven success and complete comfort working for high growth, fast-paced, rapidly changing, team-oriented environments
- Support a moderate sized end-user base
- Prior Salesforce consulting experience is a plus
I welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career, job, or project. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and salesforce jobs that are available feel free to reach out, I can be contacted at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or (267) 233-6471 (ext. 3850). Confidentiality is always guaranteed