|Date Posted||October 11, 2018|
Salesforce Administrator - Summit, NJ
Mason Frank has partnered with an education institution in sourcing for a Salesforce Administrator.
This role would be pivotal in working directly with the C-level executives and internal stakeholders to lead a full-cycle SFDC implemenation. The ideal candidate will serve as the sole owner of the platform post implementation.
This a full-time hire based in Summit, NJ with 2-3 days remote flexibility.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Execute day to day configuration, reporting for Salesforce platform
- Maintain user, roles, security and profiles for Salesforce
- Generate reports and dashboards on Salesforce to meet business reporting requirements
- Solely manage all Salesforce Administration responsibilities
- Assist with data migration processes
- Provide training and support on best Salesforce practices across entire organization
- Perform database de-duping and cleanup procedures regularly
- Assist with troubleshooting issues
- Several years of Salesforce Administration experience
- Provide ongoing training and support for end users
- Ability to recognize potential problems before they occur, communicate them to higher level management, and implement solutions accordingly
- Proficiency in Salesforce customization, particularly with page layouts and custom reports/dashboards, custom field and objects, workflow rules
- Apex and VisualForce familiarity preferred
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects at once
- Proficiency in writing documents and generating reports for all levels of management, different audiences, and stakeholders
- Great and collaborative culture
- Tremendous growth opportunities for career development
- Flexible work arrangements to promotes a great a work/life balance
- Aggressive compensation package including competitive base and bonuses, including performance incentives
- Generous company benefits package including innovative vacation benefits, all health insurance benefits (dental, medical, vision)
PJ 212-594-1595 (ext 3091) and email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for further details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, placing more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We partner with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in New Jersey and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.