|Date Posted||March 12, 2018|
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We strive to provide comprehensive, quality and an affordable suite benefits. Our employees are eligible for Medical, Vision, Dental, Short Term Disability and 401K and other benefits.
WHO OUR CLIENT IS:
- Fortune 100 Financial Services Company
- 100-year history of dedication to customer satisfaction, success and growth
- Tremendous growth and new business strategy leading to the need for new talent
- Significant investments in cutting-edge technology
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS OPPORTUNITY:
- Culture: Excellent work environment that fosters collaboration
- Growth: Ability to make an impact on the direction of the organization
- Opportunity: Gain hands-on experience working with cutting-edge technology
- Stability: Recent financial performance of the company has reported record profits
WHERE THE POSITION IS LOCATED:
- Charlotte, NC
- Chicago, IL
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Act as liaison to help analyze and create specifications to develop solutions.
- Help plan, direct and execute the analysis of complex business issues.
- Facilitate business requirement gathering and definition through various methods including joint collaboration sessions with business and IT, targeted Q&A sessions with multiple Subject Matter Experts (SME) and one-on-one user interviews.
- Analyze and interpret business requirements to prepare documents such as business and functional requirements, user stories, use cases/models, gap analysis, current and proposed process flows, and data flows.
- Help influence, negotiate and integrate requirements from multiple stakeholders to reach consensus on scope.
- Identify and escalate requirement conflicts, issues and changes in order to appropriately manage scope.
- Work with internal and external resources to identify potential solutions to meet identified business needs.
- Oversee implementation of solutions throughout the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Provide production support for existing technology solutions.
HOW YOU ARE QUALIFIED:
- 5+ years of relevant hands-on experience in developing Salesforce.com based business applications.
- Proficient at programming and configuring the Salesforce.com platform; deep functional understanding of its architecture, capabilities and limitations; Salesforce.com certifications a plus.
- Expertise with Salesforce.com development tools and techniques including the APEX language, Lightning Experience, Force.com custom development, triggers, controllers, Force.com SOAP and REST APIs, JSON, sObjects, SOQL, SOSL, Chatter APIs, outbound messaging and creating Visual Force pages.
- Experience with migrating metadata between Salesforce environments using change sets and other tools as needed.
- Proficient with Salesforce.com Mobile applications: Salesforce 1.
- Strong understanding of object oriented concepts and relational database concepts.
- Understanding of Sales, Marketing and Service business processes.