|Date Posted||May 12, 2018|
Salesforce Architect - W2 only please no C2C
The Salesforce.com Architect will play a lead role in the evolution of our client's Information Services and Technology IS T organizations use of Salesforce.com as a platform for application hosting and development. The Salesforce.com Architect is an advanced professional role that will collaborate on Salesforce.com strategy with IS T management; work with enterprise architecture to establish and execute the Salesforece.com architecture processes and procedures; define and deliver architectural artifacts related to our client's use of Salesforect.com as a platform for application hosting and development; evaluate, explore and introduce new approaches, techniques, technologies and industry standards in relation to Salesforce.com; define common frameworks, reusable components and reference architectures related to the Salesforce.com platform; provide guidance and support to the Salesforce.com development team and participate in operational support and maintenance of the Salesforce.com platform and applications.
- Bachelor s in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Master s degree preferred
- 10+ years of IT work experience or the equivalent with demonstrated knowledge in Salesforce.com. Preferably multiple implementations.
- Higher Ed implementations is desirable
- Salesforce Architect, Developer and Administration Certifications strongly preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce development, best practices and design patterns Force.com, Visualforce, Apex, SOQL, custom objects, workflows, triggers, Force.com IDE, migration tools, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce APIs bulk API, Metadata API , Web Services SOAP, REST , e-mail integration
- Advanced knowledge of integrating Salesforce with 3rd party systems using web services and app exchange apps Advanced understanding, adoption and utilization of declarative customizations versus programmatic customizations
- Knowledge of Higher Education and related Salesforce.com/.org standards e.g. HEDA and applications e.g. TargetX is highly desirable
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Understanding of project management concepts and frameworks such as waterfall, Prince 2, Scrum
- Experience and/or certification in ITIL service management practices is desired
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around
the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-
visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities
will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™
companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent:
people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.