|Location||Des Plaines, IL|
|Date Posted||November 8, 2018|
Job Number: 466673
OVERVIEW: As a Salesforce Architect, you will provide leadership for strategy, approach and design for user configurable business logic to be used in Salesforce Service and Sales Cloud software systems.
Our client was founded in 1939 and is one of the largest privately-held companies in North America. They have capabilities in 54 countries worldwide and their client base consists of some of the best-known businesses in the world.
$120-140k + bonus + benefits
- Responsible for being the senior technical lead for our Salesforce implementation, the overall maintenance of the system and development of any custom code
- Develop and manage the technical roadmap for proposed implementations and maintain a close connection to understanding the Salesforce upgrade roadmap
- Define and deploy the SDLC (Software Development Life-Cycle) that will define a set of best practices for the development, testing, and deployment through sandbox, QA and production environment
- BS degree required
- 7+ years' CRM experience with analysis, configuration and Apex development of Salesforce solutions
- 7+ years' experience in Salesforce Development Lifecycle using the Lightning Platform
- Ability to configure, and sync multiple Sandbox (full and partial) environments to support SDLC
- Experienced in structured release management, scrum methodologies, and JIRA
- Prior involvement in software implementation projects, especially interfacing with IT analysts or architects
Working experience with QlikSense, Tableau or similar visual analytics tools
Advanced Resources is a talent solutions organization headquartered in Chicago providing staffing, consulting, and workforce solutions nationwide. Our goal is to help people move their careers forward and help businesses solve their most complex challenges. Thanks to our commitment to providing an exceptional experience for both our clients and talent, we are a perennial winner of the prestigious Best of Staffing® Diamond Award. By placing our team, clients, and talent first, every day we make a difference.
Advanced Resources is part of the Advanced Group, a talent acquisition and management, consulting, outsourcing, and professional services organization.
It is Advanced Group's practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.