|Date Posted||March 23, 2019|
This BSA will be responsible for grooming backlogs, changes/configurations with regards to profiles and permissions, Salesforce admin work like provisioning, creating reports for credit, gather requirements, work within LeanKit, and some Scrum functions.
Required: Salesforce ADMIN certification is required as this person will have ADMIN access to the SF ecosystem
The BSA will refine business needs and features into development-ready user stories and partner with the Product Owner to create a well-organized team backlog. Additionally, the BSA will assist in platform security management (including profiles, permission sets, and role hierarchy management) and support cross-team analysis and discovery activities for the Platform team.
The contractor will be accountable to client stakeholders and will work at the direction of a team manager/owner.
The candidate will be responsible for the following tasks:
* Manage platform team backlog and collaborate with team owner/manager to prioritize features and refine user stories.
* Support cross-team requirements and dependencies to ensure a holistic solution across multiple Salesforce Product teams.
* Maintain Salesforce security and sharing procedures in support of Product teams' requests for new profiles, roles, permission sets, objects, and fields.
* Collaborate with client's IST, Internal Audit, and Compliance teams to gather requirements to align the Salesforce platform with security standards, and support ITGC testing, maintenance and review across the Salesforce platform.
* Advise on Salesforce best practices for security and access management to meet business needs and client security standards.
* Develop knowledge transfer plan for the above responsibilities and assist in onboarding incoming platform team BSA.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.