|Date Posted||May 12, 2018|
Salesforce Business Analyst
12 Month Contract
The Woodlands, TX
Our industry leading client is currently seeking a Salesforce Business Analyst to serve as a liaison between technical and business teams for a large-scale Salesforce environment that supports the consolidation of several Salesforce orgs.
In this role you will be gathering requirements and creating user stories for all Salesforce initiatives. You will be working with business stakeholders and Salesforce team members to serve as a liaison. You will help configure Salesforce from a functional perspective as well as create functional designs.
This is a great opportunity to work with a best in class Salesforce team as well as learn high-level Salesforce processes.
Our client prefers candidates who have a Salesforce certification, but it is not a must have.
- Experience supporting Salesforce projects and initiatives
- Experience serving as a Business Analyst on Salesforce projects
- Experience gathering requirements and creating user stories
- Experience working in an agile environment is a plus, but not required
- Salesforce certification is strongly preferred, but not required
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Keywords: Salesforce, Salesforce Business Analyst, Business Analyst, gather, requirements, user stories,