|Date Posted||May 16, 2018|
• As a Salesforce Business Analyst, you will be part of a team responsible for delivering enterprise cloud technology solutions. Our Salesforce Business Analysts wear many hats on their projects and are responsible for everything from requirements gathering, Salesforce configuration, testing, training, and post deployment support. As a Salesforce Business Analyst, you will work alongside the Solution Architect and Technical Lead to design, develop, and deploy large-scale enterprise solutions all while learning and growing your skill set.
• Serve as a functional lead on Salesforce projects
• Train end users on new functionality
• Lead discovery and requirements gathering sessions. Recommend alternate approaches.
• Map requirements to out-of-box functionality within SalesForce
• Document business requirements and user stories
• Create test cases and test scripts in accordance with the test plan
• Collaborate with developers to test and verify that solutions will meet the business requirements
• Work with end users during User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to accurately prioritize defects and re-test resolved issues
• Perform Change Management functions, create training materials, and conduct stakeholder training
• Manage Salesforce release activities and administration of instances and support
• Establish strong partnership and collaboration with business areas to drive Salesforce usage and adoption
• Follow an iterative software development methodology and contribute to all phases of the software development lifecycle and support