|Location||Ann Arbor, MI|
|Date Posted||July 11, 2018|
Salesforce Business Analyst | 75-95K | Ann Arbor, Michigan
Large End-User is seeking a salesforce business analyst to take charge in multiple aspects of Salesforce.com platform. An ideal candidate will be able to create strategies, implement solutions, and work independently. Utilizing architecture and SFDC frameworks will be an important characteristic.
We are seeking…
- 5+ years in Salesforce Platform
- Excellent communication skills- ability to communicate with technical and functional memebrs of organization
- Create and manage solution design documents
- Gather, document, and analyze business requirements to build and implement customized solutions that support the firms' business processes
- Create and customize reports and dashboards
- Design and configure applications that leverage the Force.com development platform.
- Be the internal go-to Salesforce expert
- Able to successfully manage a varied workload with minimal intervention from Management
- Effectively leverage multiple implementation team types (User experience, Change Management, Developer Communities)
- Certified Salesforce Administrator is a plus
SALESFORCE PROFESSIONALS, Don't miss out an opportunity to be a valued part of this company and send your resume now to Brett at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Call Brett Nason for more information at 212-594-1459. *Send your resume now to Brett at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] before interview considerations are terminated.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
SFDC / Salesforce / Michigan / Detroit Metro / Remote Flexibility / Mason Frank / Administrator / Salesforce Administration / End User / Salesforce.com / ADM201 / Detroit /Ann Arbor/ Grand Rapids