|Date Posted||June 13, 2018|
How's this for a challenge? Help us transform health care and change the way consumers engage with technology. Pretty ambitious? Yes. But it also pretty much guarantees that you won't be bored. Ever. Because here, at Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, you'll have the opportunity to achieve great things while you showcase your passion and technical expertise as an Applications Developer. You'll work alongside some of the most engaged and brilliant people in our business; people who bring compassion, energy and focus to their work every day.Sounds like a big challenge, right? Here, at Optum, you have the opportunity to achieve great things while you showcase your passion and technical expertise as a Salesforce Business Systems Analyst. You'll be inspired by working alongside some of the most brilliant minds in technology who bring compassion, energy and focus to their work every day on a mission to change health care as we know it. Join us! Come share who you are and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
As part of our development team, you will predominantly be involved in building business solutions by creating new and modifying existing software applications. You'll stretch your skills and grow your careers as a primary contributor in designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting and supporting all types of applications consistent with the established specifications and business requirements in order to deliver business value. This is a unique development role where your knowledge in CRM tools will enable Optum to serve our members and customers better.
Positions in this function are predominantly involved in developing business solutions by creating new and modifying existing software applications. Primary contributor in designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting and supporting Salesforce consistent with established specifications and business requirements.
The Salesforce Business Systems Analyst is responsible for gathering/defining operational aspects of the assigned Salesforce project(s); including data analytics, process management, and policies/procedures. The Salesforce Business Systems Analyst in the Professional Services team will have diverse responsibilities focused on technology and system implementations, as well as defining configuration (declarative) or customization (programmatic) process analysis, supporting key business and operational initiatives. Optum’s Salesforce team is a fast-paced environment and we are looking for someone who can hit the ground running to manage multiple responsibilities and projects while producing high-quality work.
- Predict emerging customer needs and develop innovative solutions to meet them through Salesforce and related solutions
- Solve unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business
- Participate in the development of business strategy
- Develop and manage business plans to achieve objectives
- Lead large, complex projects to achieve key business objectives
- Translate highly complex concepts in ways that can be understood by a variety of audiences
- Direct cross-functional and/or cross-segment teams
- Deploy and maintain Applications/Systems
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher)
- Salesforce Admin (201) certification, active or being pursued
- 4+ years of professional Business Analyst experience or focus in Salesforce project / programs
- Experience / understanding of Salesforce declarative capabilities
- Experience / understanding of systems analysis, including root cause analysis and other process modeling and systems design methodologies
- Project Manager experience and / or skills
- Experience / knowledge of Health Care, Call Center and/or Eligibility functionality
- Full Software Development Life Cycle experience
- Pursuit or planned pursuit of additional Salesforce certifications
- Health Care Industry experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively in a fast-paced environmen
- Able to think independently and consider cross-functional and downstream impacts
- Consultative mindset and actions
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UnitedHealth Group; Optum; Salesforce Business Systems Analyst; Telecommute