|Date Posted||March 16, 2019|
Job Title: SalesForce.com Configuration Analyst / Configuration Specialist – CRM Systems
Location: Burbank, CA 91504
Duration: 6+ Months Contract (Very high Possibility of Extension)
Additional Job Details: Must have Bachelor’s degree, 60+months experience AND Certification as Salesforce.com Admin- preferred – Admin 301. 100% onsite. Parking is $135 monthly. Contractor must pay, but KP will reimburse.
Client’s SalesConnect application is a 2000-user deployment of the Salesforce.com CRM application, with customized screens, workflow, reporting and integration for 7 regions, 8 business segments, and multiple functional areas (sales, marketing, underwriting, account management, etc.).
The SalesConnect Program includes a full scope of IT and business process activities, working in conjunction with an engaged user base, Client’s IT department, sales effectiveness and process consultants, and outside vendors.
SalesForce Configuration Specialist– The Salesforce configuration specialist will work closely with SalesConnect program staff, technical team members, project managers, business users, and KPIT staff to deliver customer management projects ranging in size from minor enhancements to major multi-year initiatives. The Configuration specialist will play a key role in supporting the definition of business processes and configuring CRM applications to support those processes.
The SalesForce.com Configuration Analyst/Configuration Specialist – CRM Systems will perform a variety of project-related activities, including:
• Serving as a knowledge resource for Salesforce.com capabilities and best practices.
• Reviewing and understanding general business drivers and context for development projects.
• Defining the Salesforce.com configuration required to support functional and non-functional requirements and business processes.
• Configuring working prototypes and performing business process reviews to validate and refine prototypes.
• Preparing formal project documentation, including specifications, requirements summaries, logical system design documents, state diagrams, and test scripts.
• Advanced Salesforce.com configuration including:
o Workflow and Triggers
o Custom objects and fields
o Role hierarchies and Sharing Rules
o Sales Processes
o Page layouts
o Record types
o Reports and Dashboards
• Coding and integration experience including:
o VisualForce page creation
o Apex class creation
o Integration with Salesforce.com API
Key activities include:
1. Assisting business users and others in defining required features and mapping features to business processes.
2. Preparing functional prototypes.
3. Conducting business process review sessions.
4. Preparing and presenting user documentation and training documents.
5. Creating and managing Implementation Plans.
6. Post-go-live support and optimization.