|Date Posted||December 5, 2017|
Salesforce.com CPQ Developer - Springfield, IL $100/hr - 6+ month contract
We are seeking an experienced individual for a Salesforce Developer/Architect position that has heavy CPQ experience. The Developer will work along with the team dedicated to maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of Salesforce.com. The Salesforce Specialist's primary role is to assist the implementation of the Salesforce platform, including the implementation of the CPQ platform and the integration process.
- Work closely with Deal Management, the project manager, the change management specialist and Sales to follow up and participate to the CPQ platform implementation.
- Translate pricing requirements into logical data uploading and design
- Design, develop and configure customized solutions using the full CPQ toolset
- Work closely with business partners to review operational processes and identify inefficiencies and opportunities for CPQ utilization
- Maintain and create workflow rules, validation rules, formula fields, escalation rules, auto-assignment rules, with regards to CPQ and pricing rules
- Provide day to day CPQ platform and user support
- Minimum 4 years' experience as Salesforce and pricing software administrator
- Experience with implementing applications such as CPQ software (Configure- Price-Quote) in Salesforce
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills in English and French
- Superior Project Management skills
- Highly organized
- Work well under pressure
- Driven and results-oriented
- Strong attention to detail, consistency
- Proven ability to build relationships and influence
- Team Player
If these skill sets apply to you, do not hesitate! This client is actively interviewing this week! This is a 6+ month contract position looking to hire immediately! This client is growing and could have a need for future contract work as well.
Please apply by sending your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call (646) 415-8776. If you have any questions just call and ask for myself, Harrison. Only serious and qualified candidates please!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, specializing in all occupations related to Salesforce.com. We deal with both Salesforce.com partners, and end users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market that I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities of Salesforce.com positions are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.