|Date Posted||December 5, 2017|
SFDC End User is looking for an experienced Developer to assist in the implantation of Salesforce. They are looking for someone who is experienced in Data Migration. Candidates must be readily available to interview.
In this role you will:
- Design and develop a custom Salesforce application.
- Create custom Apex and Visualforce code that creates functionality aligned with business needs.
- Work with teams of Salesforce developers, Technical Architect, and business users to understand requirements and deliver a Salesforce solution on time and on budget.
- 5+ years of programming experience
- 4+ years as a Salesforce.com developer.
- 4+ years VisualForce and Sites page development.
- 4+ years creating custom Apex code
To take advantage of this opportunity please contact Amy at (646)-415-8776 or email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646.415.8776. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.