|Date Posted||January 9, 2018|
Salesforce.com Developer - Plymouth, MA - 80$/hr - 2 months
My client is looking for a Salesforce.com Developer with experience in CRM programming and management. This is an exclusive client of mine that needs a Developer fast!
The candidate must be a skilled developer that will make an immediate impact. Remote flex is a possibility.
Previous experience working in the Environmental Energy industry is an added bonus.
The candidate must be an experienced professional who can come in and help. The Developer should be comfortable with Sales and Service Cloud and ready to tackle any problems the company may face. If you feel that you are qualified, please take the time to apply!
-Technical understanding of SFDC
- Design and develop a custom Salesforce application
- Test features in SFDC
- Customize and use Apex and Visualforce code,
- Work with teams of Salesforce developers, Technical Architect, and business users to understand requirements and deliver a Salesforce solution on time and on budget.
- Programming experience
- Developer experience
- Agile experience
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer
- Experience in creating custom Apex code
- Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Designing, developing, testing, and deploying high-quality business solutions across all clouds
- Experience with Lightning isn't necessary but would be helpful
We are looking for someone to start immediately and have flexibility on rate if the right candidate exceeds the desired skills and experience listed above.
To take advantage of this opportunity please contact Peter at (646)-415-8776 or email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
To discuss this exciting Salesforce.com opportunity in more detail please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call Peter Ferraro at 646-415-8776 (ext 3444).
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-415-8776 (ext 3444). Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!