|Location||Ann Arbor, MI|
|Date Posted||July 11, 2018|
Salesforce.com Programmer/Analyst - Ann Arbor, Michigan - $80K-100K Annual + Benefits
Salary: $80,000-$100,000 Annual
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan
Technology: Salesforce.com Jobs
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 10th, July 2018
Salesforce Senior Programmer/Analyst will hold primary responsibilities related to the support of the Marketing and Business Development aspects of the company, with relevant analysis focused on targeted marketing campaigns.
The SFDC analyst will generate analysis based on open source, commercial, and syndicated studies data, residing the Enterprise Salesforce CRM system. The primary objectives of this position will be to support market definition / segmentation, customer targeting, generation of activity-based goals, activity tracking and key metrics generation, reporting and optimization.
- Functional and technical support of specific areas of responsibility
- Integration of systems using middleware solutions or point to point programs
- Gather and document data migration & integration requirements
- Analyze and map source and target data points
- Identify and resolve data integrity issues
- Manage or support IT related projects
- Design and develop solutions that meet the needs of our customers
- Develop detailed and comprehensive test plans
- Work with business associates and IT management to design and document project scope and specifications
- Work independently on assigned projects and tasks, effectively using other resources as needed
- Provide input into IT standards and SOPs and follow established standards
- Maintain and support systems and applications
- Bachelors' Degree in relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years sales/operations/commercial analytics
- Salesforce CRM expertise
- ADMIN 201 Required
- Experience with Exact Target
- C - Level reporting experience
- Passion for Salesforce
- Ability to meet interval and financial deadlines
Client is offers an opportunity to be join an outstanding mission statement, full health benefits, a modern office with breakfast and lunch daily, bonus, training and career growth opportunity.
Joe at Phone: +1 (212)-594-1495 (ext. 3163) Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.