|Date Posted||July 10, 2018|
Salesforce.com Senior Developer
Up to $135k year DOE
Successful candidate will design and develop advanced customizations utilizing Salesforce.com and Force.com. Troubleshoot multiple integrations with Salesforce.com/Force.com. Map functional requirements to Salesforce.com features and functionality. Oversee code reviews. Responsible for configuration, design, functionality and end-user support of the Salesforce.com platform. Configure and maintain custom objects, record types, fields, page layouts, formulas, data validation rules, triggers, custom workflows, approval processes, installed packages, etc. within Salesforce.com. Establish and implement change control and best practices with regards to system maintenance, configuration, development, testing, data integrity, etc. Engage with business stakeholders to gather & analyze requirements, and propose solutions that leverage Salesforce functionality. Translate approved solutions into actionable deliverables, ensuring high levels of quality, accuracy and process consistency. Manage the integration of applications connected to Salesforce.com, including but not limited to Salesforce CPQ (SteelBrick), Marketo, DocuSign, Xactly, etc. Identify production risks and areas for improvement; prioritizes, designs and facilitates successful implementation and adoption of new processes. Support the Business Operations team in cross-functional projects and strategic changes to systems and processes.
• Outstanding listening, analytical, organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to dig into data, surface actionable insights and demonstrates sound judgement and decision-making skills. A problem-solver at heart.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills; Demonstrates a high level of diplomacy and professionalism.
• Strong work ethic, hands-on, with a customer service mentality.
• Team player, ability to work cross-functionally, self-driven, motivated, and able to work under pressure.
• Able to drive a project from conception to completion, not just execute on an existing plan.
• Able to work independently and lead projects of moderate complexity.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 5+ years of experience developing on Salesforce.com platform
• Demonstrated experience in developing custom objects, workflows, validation rules, and triggers in SFDC
• Ability to identify areas for process improvement and recommend/implement solutions
• SFDC Advanced Developer Certification
• Proven creativity and problem solving skills; ability to work around obstacles and solve problems with minimal direction
• Ability to develop effective relationships with business users, technical staff and executive management
• Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Flexibility with a demonstrated ability to embrace change
• Experience with SF1 mobile configuration, Lightning, Apex programming, Visualforce pages, Integrations with Salesforce.com and Data Loader highly preferred.
• Certification and experience working in an Agile Framework (Scrum or Kanban) highly preferred.
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at www.consultnet.com.