|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||June 13, 2018|
Mason Frank has partnered with a growing Salesforce partner in sourcing for an experienced Salesforce Consultant and Project Manager. The successful consultant will work with leaders who promote learning and personal development while working together in a high energy environment, focused on delivering the best customer experience for clients.
You will be responsible for bringing Salesforce project implementations to life by working closely with customers. You should be proficient at engaging with clients to gather the most pertinent information and be capable of explaining difficult concepts and solving problems quickly and efficiently.
You will lead an engagement team and assist customers with implementations, integration's, and custom-development projects. In this dynamic role, you will use your expertise and leadership to create Salesforce.com solutions, technical designs, best practices, and application implementations.
- Facilitate business process review workshops and perform detailed analysis of client business requirements
- Develop solutions to business requirements using Salesforce and Force.com
- Create project deliverables, such as business requirements, solution designs, functional specifications, and findings' reports
- Coordinate with technical teams for Force.com development and integration with other business applications
- Drive presentations and conversations with customers
- Effectively capture and translate customers' needs
- Several years of Salesforce implementation experience for SMB clients
- Hands on experience in implementing advanced formulas and workflow rules to enforce business processes, as well as experience integrating external applications
- Certifications Preferred (Salesforce.com Certified Administrator, Salesforce.com Certified Developer, Salesforce.com Certified Sales/Service Consultant)
- Able to perform efficiently and effectively without oversight in a fast-paced environment, overcoming problems and providing solutions
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and textually with the ability to lead, collaborate, facilitate, and negotiate
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in NYC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 212-594-1495 or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].