|Date Posted||July 10, 2018|
Thompson Technologies is seeking a Salesforce Functional CPQ (SteelBrick) / Solutions Architect Consultant with our client here in Atlanta, GA. This is a direct hire position that will allow 100% remote work and does include benefits.
Reasons to apply:
- Work with a rapidly growing SalesForce.com Partner!
- Ability to work remote when not traveling!
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield Insurance with Company Contribution!
- Internet/Phone Allowance!
- Company Bonuses!
- The Functional Analyst will primarily focus on Salesforce CPQ implementation and consulting.
- This person will work with clients to establish the process to identify improvements with their CPQ instance.
- Salesforce Sales Cloud Certification or Salesforce CPQ Certification (or a recent SteelBrick Certification)
- Consulting experience is preferred
- Willingness to travel (up to 25%- not traveling every week, but likely a few days a month)
- Any additional certifications are a plus
- Candidate MUST HAVE proven experience in defining and gaining cross functional business departments agreement in Salesforce CPQ and designing client solutions
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume
Why Thompson Technologies? We've been recognized among the fastest-growing companies in the country by Inc. 5000 and most recently as one of Atlanta's Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, in addition to other awards. A leader in delivering talented, top-tier consultants, we provide unequalled service to the IT staffing industry. At our core, we strive to make a difference in the lives of the people and communities we serve.