|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||June 13, 2018|
Mason Frank has partnered with a growing organization in sourcing for an experienced Salesforce thought leader to help manage all CRM related initiatives and projects. The successful candidate will focus on improving business performance, responding quickly and effectively to crisis situations, and extracting value from various technologies for multiple clients. You will provide strategy, management and expertise to a diverse set of clients within financial services to address their most complex business challenges.
- Ensure that CRM systems are maintained to the highest possible standard with maximum levels of attainable productivity and efficiency;
- Manage Salesforce configuration, upgrades, analysis and resolution for complex application problems, in conjunction with the users and stakeholders
- Manage various projects and provide technical support to multiple clients
- Improve Salesforce functionality and performance and provide suggestions for system and business improvements;
- Manage team of analysts and administrators to drive CRM initiatives, as well as 3rd party vendors
- Analyse data from systems and produce technical and business reports for consumption by departmental managers as requested or required;
- Directly provide user training and training materials and arrange third party training;
- Manage interfaces, defined operational system processes and data extracts;
- Several years of experience leading multiple Salesforce implementations of varying complexity (Financial services highly preferred)
- Salesforce certifications highly preferred (Salesforce.com Certified Administrator, and/or Salesforce.com Certified Developer, Salesforce.com Certified Sales/Service Consultant)
- Deep CRM knowledge and analytic skills, especially as it relates to project management and project facilitation
- Ability to Identify and address client needs by developing and sustaining deep client relationships as a Salesforce SME
- Experieince preparing and presenting complex written and verbal materials and defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collection;
- Proven experience as an individual contributor with the ability to lead teams as a hands on leader
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in NYC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 212-594-1495 or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].