|Date Posted||March 27, 2019|
This client is making a big push to upgrade and enhance the majority of their internal facing applications and systems. The majority of their applications sit in the cloud (Azure) and they use Visual Studio Team Services (TFS) for build automation. They are implementing Salesforce on cloud VM's using continuous delivery and continuous integration. Previously, they were using Dynamics CRM. This developer works in conjunction with their vendor partners to do customizations, enhancements, and specific configuration and integration work within their environment based on the business/marketing team specifications. This developer will also be responsible for working with the vendors and also other team members with Salesforce experience.
This Senior Salesforce Developer will be focused on refactoring and reverse engineering managed packages into custom code, migrate data off of custom objects, develop universal shopping cart, Mulesoft integrations, design patterns, Git implementation and clean up, define standards, procedures, and processes, complete custom future enhancements to site within Communities, as well as other custom integrations with other internal systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Design software from user stories, business, functional & non-functional requirements in conjunction with business and technical staff
* Produce class diagrams, component diagrams, sequence diagrams and similar documentation
* Design, build and deploy Distributed Web Applications, Services, and Cloud Platform configurations
* Create and monitor automated integration tests of recorded screen, API, and data interactions
* Collaborate with business partners and team members to propose solutions
* Support other staff in researching and resolving application issues
* Monitor application telemetry, errors, traces, uploads and system batch jobs for issues, then propose and implement solutions
* Miscellaneous duties, as assigned.
* College diploma or university degree in computer science or a related field, or 3 years of equivalent work experience.
* Experience with a complete software development life cycle
* 5 Years of experience writing or maintaining distributed customer-facing web applications
* 2 Years of experience participating in the implementation of marketing or e-commerce systems
* 2 Years of experience with applications projects staffed by 4+ team members
* 1 Year of experience mentoring intermediate developers
* Experience on an Agile project delivered under Continuous Delivery / DevOps
* 3 years' experience developing directly on Salesforce/force.com products using APEX, APEX Triggers, Visualforce and SOQL.
* 2 years' experience developing with Lightning, OR an SPA framework such as React, Angular, or Knockout.
* Experience in Data migrations from relational Databases to Salesforce.
* 2 years' experience developing in another enterprise development ecosystem, such as Java or .Net.
* Salesforce Certified Developer / Administrator (ADM-201, DEV 401/501) is preferred.
* Experience in taking responsibility for the development, deployment, and support of cloud-based enterprise applications.
* Effective business customer communication
* Keen attention to details, time frames and results
* Creation and consumption of REST/JSON and SOAP services
* Cloud server or application configuration
* SOLID Principles
* Web Application security principles
* Any team task tracking tool. Examples include: TFS, BMC Service Core, or Jira
* Expert level proficiency using MS Windows, MS Office, and Web Browsers
* Any CVS and Continuous Delivery tool chain
* Writing automated unit and web tests
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.