|Date Posted||August 10, 2018|
Kforce has a client in search of a Salesforce Developer in Armonk, New York (NY).
One of our Fortune 50 clients is looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer to join our high-performing application development team. The portfolio of applications spans electronic support, call/problem management, and entitlement systems. The team operates and transforms the capabilities for the company's worldwide technical support which is key to company growth. The Salesforce Developer will be a key contributor on a dynamic team within the support team that develops for external and internal clients on the Salesforce system with the goal of ensuring our client's success.
- Develop the front-end web application used by clients for product and solution support
- Act as a consultant/mentor to other development squad members helping with complex coding and recommending efficient ways to execute function within the Salesforce Community Framework
- Understand and work in an Agile development environment with the ability to work on numerous stories and issues simultaneously
- Problem solver and focal point during severity 1 and critical situations
- Teamwork with peers, other managers, and teams across the enterprise
- Interface with development teams