|Date Posted||August 16, 2018|
The successful candidate for this position will work on Salesforce Solution Design, Prototypes, Development and Unit testing for various Salesforce initiatives. The person in this role will work with the Functional Analysts in tailoring solutions that meets business needs through the use of an agile/iterative development process. This role will implement solutions through a combination of Salesforce configuration, and custom development on the Force.com platform. Customized business solutions need to be built on salesforce platform using lightning components/Skuid framework. This role will be also work with Salesforce support, Security, Network and Infrastructure teams to resolve critical issues.
* Translate functional requirements into technical design and develop robust solutions for each planned release
* Responsible for the detailed design of technical solutions, Proof-of-Concepts (POC), prototyping and documentation of the technical design
* Produce elegant code to meet design specifications using Apex, Lightning components, VisualForce and other UI technologies.
* Contribute to overall code quality by performing design and code reviews for fellow developers
* Perform basic and extended unit tests for releases (internal and salesforce releases)
* Perform release migration tasks (change sets, configurations, data load etc.) and environment setup/management
* Provide level 3 production support (involving appropriate functional teams when needed)
* Help with triaging and fixing defects for the planned releases and production
* Perform advanced salesforce administration (Sandboxes management, Salesforce release and patches, User management, workflow and approval rules, Permission Sets etc.)
* Continuous improvement of development processes for the Force.com platform using industry-standard and emerging practices like Agile, Continuous Integration, etc.
* Build and maintain great working relationship with peer teams
Minimum Education and/or Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in Information Systems; or 6-8 years equivalent experience
* Minimum 6-8 years of hands-on development experience with Salesforce.com developer toolkit (Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Migration Tool, Web Services etc.)
* 6-8 years of hands-on Object-Oriented programming experience using Java, C# or similar languages
* Proficiency with version control system (like Git, Subversion or similar)
* Proficiency with test driven development (TDD) and test automation tools for web-based applications (Selenium, Windmill, etc.)
* Experience setting up and utilizing Continuous Integration (CI) severs (like Hudson, Jenkins or similar) for build and process automation
* Experience integrating salesforce with 3rd party system using web services and app exchange apps
* Knowledge of Force.com development best practices and design patterns
* Experience integrating SalesForce with multiple data sources
* Experience with implementation and deployment of high volume Salesforce Communities
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
* SFDC Certified Developer or Advance Developer is strongly preferred
* SFDC Administrator certification is a plus
* Java or .Net programming certifications preferred
* Experience with Agile development processes is preferred
* Demonstrated ability to deliver results on time and produce high quality deliverables (accuracy and thoroughness)
* Demonstrated expertise on programming best practices, design patterns and design trade-offs on internet and cloud based platforms
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to organize and lead technical meetings to achieve a given set objectives
* Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with other team members (immediate team as well as cross-functional teams)
* Strong analytic and problem solving skills
* Strong programmatic ability to work on lightning components and use aura framework.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple concurrent projects
* Self-motivated and ability to apply good judgment and decision-making skills
* Strong professionalism and interpersonal skills
* Customer Service
* Building Relationships
* Business Knowledge / Organizational Acumen
* Self-Motivation/Self Starter
* Leading Self and Others
* Salesforce Development/Analyst
Since our company was founded in 1983, the Allegis Group Companies continue to be an organization of employees who are driven to succeed and motivated by a strong desire to serve others. We seek to understand our, customers', consultants' and contract employees' needs and challenges in order to fully meet and exceed their expectations. We provide opportunities for job seekers that align with their skill sets and career ambitions and match our customers' expectations. We constantly partner with our colleagues to further the overall objectives of the organization and we embrace opportunities to give back to the communities where we live and work.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.