|Location||Las Vegas, NV|
|Date Posted||September 22, 2018|
The Salesforce Developer is responsible for designing and implementing solutions and enhancements for the entire Salesforce platform. This position will interface directly with stakeholders and end users to gather requirements and create specifications, as well as writing code, tests and, documentation. The Salesforce Developer will be responsible for ensuring that new and existing software will meet and conform to corporate quality standards, information security standards and industry best practices. The Salesforce Developer will also be called upon to assist with production support when needed, as well as providing technical leadership and expertise, particularly when evaluating new software, upgrades, and integrations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participating in all stages of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Writing object-oriented code across development and cloud-based technologies within the Salesforce technology stack (Apex, Visualforce, SOQL).
- Create and manage custom objects, fields, formulas, reports and dashboards.
- Develop and maintain validation rules and custom workflow rules.
- Develop Lightning components and integrate the components in the application.
- Seek out ways to utilize Salesforce to improve processes, productivity and build scalable solutions.
- Professional understanding of technical and functional design requirements.
- Anticipate user needs before they arise and present possible solutions or recommendations.
- Works with stakeholders and project managers to scope requirements and designs to meet business needs.
- Documents technical specifications, procedures and other requirements.
- Designs, builds, tests, implements and maintains integrations between the packaged applications and other internal and external applications.
- Assists in evaluating and integrating new software solutions.
- Configures and monitors application performance, capacity and response times.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.